Hi Jon
Answers below

> Den 18. jul. 2019 kl. 22.28 skrev Jonathan Kawchuk
> <jonathan.kawc...@gmail.com>:
>
> Hey Søren,
>

> • I’m getting some crashing when trying to load the return plugin in reaper
> but seems to be fine now.
Don´t know, but be sure to check and follow all suggestions re. setting up
Reaper for Spat R. (in the Spat R. userguide 1.1 - be sure you´re on 1.1.). Do
all suggestions before inserting the return plug.
Be sure to have the same frame rate too. (under project setting in reaper  -  I
use 30)
> • Names from tracks do not auto populate into the send plugin
Are you using AU or VST? VST is doing this. Use AU instead.
> • Getting a mismatch on my buffer no matter what I do (attached). I’m working
> at 1024 and 2048 with 96k but it seems to think i’m on 2056 - this is the
> biggest problem
Do you request block size in reaper? (under preferences - device) - btw: I
don´t see anything attached..?
in Spat R: You have to manully set the block size (= buffersize) and not choose
any device.
A save and restart of both program sometimes helps.
But I also get a mismatch at 1024, but It workss fine when choosing 2048.(just
a test session with one send and one return - when I did my last project I was
on 4096..!)

> • Speaker arrangements not saving

> well I had this issue a while back. Can´t remember what happened but I do not
> experiences this any more.
What I do depends if I´m bullding from scratch or building from an existing
arrangement.
But I tried to dublicate a stereo arrangement and then did some changes -
applied and it was saved - and kept coming up.
When you write in changes in ex. Azimuth always press enter on your computer
keyboard. then apply - and then save! always save save save..:-)

> What errors are you experiencing? I’ll keep updating.
Well I have a long list of errors  I will try and collect them and post them
asap.

One thing though: If you´re on a mac (don´t know about PC) you can benefit
(sometimes save your session) by disableling HyberThread. I use an app called
"CPUSetter" (free but he gets happu if you donate - i Did)
just enable it again if you´re using Logic Pro or other stuff.

/Søren

> On Jul 16, 2019, 12:25 AM -0600, Søren Bendixen <soerenbendi...@gmail.com>,
> wrote:
>> 👍
>>

>> Med venlig hilsen/Best regards
>> Søren Bendixen
>> Composer & Producer
>> soerenbendixen.com
>>
>>> Den 16. jul. 2019 kl. 04.48 skrev Jonathan Kawchuk
>>> <jonathan.kawc...@gmail.com>:
>>>
>>> Hi Søren,
>>>
>>> Just about to start using Flux Spat Revolution and Reaper this week (if I
>>> can get their demo license to even work). Will keep communications open if
>>> anything messes up.
>>>
>>> Jon

>> account or options, view archives and so on.
> account or options, view archives and so on.

Med venlig hilsen/Best regards

Søren Bendixen
Composer/Sound Designer/Producer

Company: Audiotect

New Exhibition sound design " På Djengis Khans stepper - Mongoliets Nomader",
- Moesgaard Museum, 19 june 2018 - 7 april 2019
- National Museum of Denmark: From june  2019

Jyllandsposten: 5 (out of 6) Stars: “The illusion of a railroad journey is
underpinned by the sceneries that stand outside the windows. Sound and image
are in exemplary harmony, which is just as consistent
completed when you attend the exhibition. the room is generally enhanced by a
rather fascinating sound design” (22 juni 2018)