From: Sursound [mailto:sursound-boun...@music.vt.edu] On Behalf Of Sean
Devonport
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2019 1:30 PM
To: sursound@music.vt.edu
Subject: Re: [Sursound] The Acoustics of Domes

I appreciate the response everyone. I shall be in contact. Thank you!

Ralpha, would I need to calculate ambisonic decoders for the Ambiophonics,
or do you literally just feed the raw signals? I've read into Ambiophonics
before and been quite interested by it, but haven't had a chance to try it.
Keen to look at it a bit more to get more of an idea.

--
Sean Devonport