The schematics are in the Ambisonic Motherlode:

http://decoy.iki.fi/dsound/ambisonic/motherlode/

Somewhere in there......

Eero

Richard Elen kirjoitti 17.2.2020 klo 11:57:
The Audio & Design Recording boxes that Geoff Barton designed were intended as (analogue) outboard units that could be patched into a conventional mixing console to generate (mainly) first-order (all there was) Ambisonic B-Format.

The Pan-Rotate unit included eight 360-degree controls, each with a radius vector (distance from centre) control with a switched position for maximum radius vector. In addition there was a B-Format Converter which allowed console panpots to be used to pan across a quadrant, using four groups and an aux send.

Finally, a Transcoder unit generating 2-channel UHJ only could be fed with stereo signals for front and rear stages with a stage width control on each.

The units are described in these articles:

http://ambisonic.net/branwell_arb.html

http://ambisonic.net/ambimix.html

I'm afraid I don't have circuit diagrams but Geoff presumably has.

--R