Hi everyone,

I'd like to share this project with you all. We produced a series of five
ambisonic sound and music works in collaboration with 5 artists who have
never worked with spatial audio before.

You can listen here - https://www.assembly2020.co/ when prompted for a user
name just make one up to enter.

All the work was produced and mixed at our 25.2 channel studio at Somerset
House in London. We worked with the artists and musicians across 3 months
to reimagine existing work and compose brand new pieces.

We ended up using a combination of Omnitone to decode the 3rd order
ambisonic mixes and threejs to render the visual environments.

I'd be very keen to hear feedback on all elements of the experience
including, site navigation and audiovisual quality. Any ideas for
improvement?

Cheers,

Tom