As part of the I3DA  (Immersive and 3D Audio: from Architecture to Automotive)
conference next September, to be held in Bologna, Italy
(https://www.i3da.eu/call-for-papers/) we are organizing the session “The Past
Has Ears: Auralization & Heritage Acoustics”.

If you are interested, I invite you to please submit an abstract.

The conference deadlines (which have already been extended) are as follows :

– February 21, 2021: final deadline for abstract submission

– March 15, 2021: notification of abstract acceptance

– April 21, 2021: deadline for full paper submission

Best regards and Happy New Year

-Brian FG Katz

--

Brian FG Katz, Research Director, CNRS

Groupe Lutheries - Acoustique – Musique

Sorbonne Université, CNRS, UMR 7190, Institut Jean Le Rond ∂'Alembert

 <http://www.dalembert.upmc.fr/home/katz> http://www.dalembert.upmc.fr/home/katz