Hi sursounders,

I've been away from the Apple audio ecosystem for a long while.  But now I
have some Airpods, and their head-tracked / spatialization functions are
interesting.

Is there a simple process for listening to FOA Ambisonic recordings on
AirPods, with head tracking?  I have a number of recordings from TetraMic
and H3-VR that I'd like to render for immersive headphone playback, with
head-tracked rotation.  Ideally an audio-only production workflow that
doesn't involve expensive proprietary tools.  But it's OK if the best
answer involves publishing to YouTube or embedding the Ambisonic stream in
some other video format.

Thanks for any suggestions -
Hugh