Hi there all!

Myself and Matt Spendlove (who also lurks on this list) of
https://cenatus.org have recently completed an AR audio project called "The
Situationists Walkman" using Apple's ARKit and PHASE spatial audio APIs for
iOS:
https://cenatus.org/blog/28-the-situationists-walkman---an-audio-augmented-reality-experience

As part of this work, we realised that there seems to be a lack of both
open source examples of the use of the PHASE engine AND comprehensive
written tutorials - there's API docs and video walkthroughs, but very
little written material that gives you a high-level conceptual overview of
the PHASE environment, or walks you through getting it up and running and
making sounds.

Therefore we're attempted to address both with this blog post:
https://cenatus.org/blog/30-the-situationists-walkman---a-deep-dive-into-apple-s-phase-audio-engine-

It provides a conceptual overview of PHASE and a step by step runthrough of
getting a sound environment up and running, as well as trying to document
any pertinent things to think about from a sound-design perspective along
the way.

We have made the code of our project open source for others to refer to:
https://github.com/cenatus/situationists-walkman/

Hope this is useful to someone, and obviously we'd love to hear any
feedback!

Many thanks,

Tim