Hi
A quick question, if i may. There appears to be no mention of which version of
the album (ambisonic or binaural) your paying for when goung for the £5+
option.Could you please advise.
Also, would you be adverse to me providing a link to your pahe from my website?
Richard

  Dear Sursounders,

I’m pleased to announce the second spatial music record by the Ambisonic Music
Library label, Image Shift’s ‘Anchored Transients’, out today 7th October. The
label has been established to promote and publish music specifically created in
ambisonics.

It’s presented in binaural stereo, first and third order ambisonics (AmbiX
ordering), and available to listen to in full at:

https://imageshift.bandcamp.com/album/anchored-transients
<https://imageshift.bandcamp.com/album/anchored-transients>

If anyone is interested in proposing a release for the label, or has any
questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch at
i...@ambisonicmusiclibrary.com <mailto:i...@ambisonicmusiclibrary.com>

About:
The debut ambisonic record from Image Shift delivers a focused series of sonic
sculptures, featuring clean electronic lines and spatial rhythms. Deliberate
dynamic shapes shift and evolve within an ever expanding 3D panorama, exploring
space in higher-order ambisonics from the ground up.

'Anchored Transients' draws us in... and hits us right in the chest, expanding
and collapsing the sound field... 'Error' disrupts and misshapes sound
materials, fighting and regaining control with every bar... 'Symbiosis' is
ambisonics for the club, a native expression of electronic house in full 3D
form... finishing with 'The Synth Room', a palette cleanser of pop with tight
transitions and melodies. A great introduction to the world of Image Shift.

Explore in binaural (stereo) via headphones, or via first or third-order
Ambisonics through your own chosen decoding method.

We’d be incredibly grateful for any feedback, and we look forward to sharing
more exciting spatial music with you very soon.

Have a great weekend,
Best regards
James Bagshaw
Head of Things