Am 29.11.22 um 20:21 schrieb j...@bmbcon.demon.nl:

Is there really a bit difference between the two, do you think?

Two sidenotes which may or may be not relevant in your application:

The Sennheiser has electret capsules while the Rode is a 'classical'
condenser mike.

Electrets will unavoidably age over time, real condenser capsules not so
much.

If you say 'field recording', do you mean outside recordings of nature
sounds? I've had probs with Rode NT5 mikes of similar capsule design
failing during soundscape recordings in dry but cold weather near the
North Sea. This happened with a stereo pair (they did cost a supplement
at the time) and Rode Germany flatly refused to replace the complete
pair. I'd rather not know what would happen in the case of the ambisonic
mike with its four capsules.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com