Speaking of rants about Dos, dos anyone know if Rich Green's site,

        Freeware For Dos, not Windows?

is permanently dead? The primary site has remained inaccessible for
probably 1/2 year by now; the mirror is still up, Rich has not written
any update comments for many months. And Rich used to answer my emails
promptly, since I was a regular contributer and reviewer. My 4 or so
last emails to him all remain unanswered.

I wonder what happened to him?  If he succumed to Linux I would at least
expect a final statement on his site.