"Constant Brouerius van Nidek" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My XT is setup with Nettamer for my wife who cannot stand that somebody
> (me) changes anything in her setup. No change of colors, no change of
> her editor nothing. Now I want to get her email out via my Pentium
> because in order to have her send her email's she has to dial in long
> distance.

Constant, I just re-read your message and I may have missed something
important before: It sounds like your wife runs NetTamer PERIOD, and has no
intention of changing. Is that correct? Isn't NetTamer limited to SERIAL
connections? I don't know that a network connection will help for her
purposes if NetTamer is "the" main app she uses. If this IS the case, a
serial link from her XT to the Linux box, with ppp running on the Linux box
would likely be your best bet.

Apologies for any confusion. Perhaps a NetTamer expert can clarify?

- Bob