On  4 Feb 02 at 0:00, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>>Get Pegasus. I've been using v3.11 for Win32 for several
>>years. I like it.
>>
>>As for digests, I think it depends on how the digest is put
>>together. The pmail list digest used to open just like a mail
>>folder with a list of subjects etc and you could pick and
>>choose with msgs to open. Other digests don't open that way.
>>I think it it depends on the mime  thing.

Yes, Pegasus Mail will explode digests if they are MIME format. Other
lists (for example Arachne, SurvPC (this list), and others) can be
converted to MIME format with one of the Pegasus addons called
Digester. The author of the addon recently released a new version
that seems not to work like the older one I was using. Fortunately I
kept a backup of the older version and was able to switch back after
discovering that it was not working. I don't have the URL to the
Digester program, but it is in the official list of Pegasus addons
available at the Pegasus mail site. HTH.

Regards,
Dale Mentzer

I can't remember if I'm the good twin or the evil one.

    This mail written by a user of Arachne, the DOS Internet Client
                WWWWW World Wide Web Without Windows
          http://home.arachne.cz Arachne DOS Browser Home Page