"Steven C. Darnold" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
> However, when a dedicated checkers player (who knows little about
> chess) criticises chess and makes erroneous statements about it,
> we end up with discord.

I dunno, those hoity-toity academics at the local community college must be
pulling something on me, because every time I king one of my pawns, they
take it.

C-64 man, eh? Hmmm. Is that Amiga console appearance available for
BasicLinux yet? :)

- Bob
 (Suddenly compelled to work up a distribution that can boot from cassette
tape.)