Hi Heimo,

     About "Connection Problems" of March 1st:

HC>  ...I'm using an improved version of LSppp without any problem.  I
HC> don't know if David Lindauer has set it up at his website (it
HC> identifies as "LSppp versione 0.764") already...

     Thanks for the tip, that's nice of you.  :)  Well, i did verify the
address you provided and i downloaded the archives from these two links:

          http://members.tripod.com/~ladsoft/lsppp/LSppp.zip
          http://jason-n3xt.org/dos/DOWNLOAD/LSppp.zip

     The "File:" and "Mirror:" links are still pointing at v0.75 and the
date is December 21, 2001.  That site modification is yet to come...  :>

HC> ...the author does follow this list here too.

     Then i guess he must have noticed that i was trying to make contact
thru TechW0rm who is supposed to be the person who'll read our comments,
questions and suggestions.  I still have about seven years worth of user
experience to share about packet-driver dialers;  since he's reading the
present message, i'll use this fine opportunity to let David know that i
put all i learned in the form of what i call "GlueWare" archives and its
all his if he wants to profit from it (1 image is worth a thousand words
but should he prefer written correspondance i'd be glad to answer back).
Actually, the later modifications to my `{Commo}' macro came after i was
told about the existance of `LSPPP';  a reader of the `FidoNet_DOS-INet'
suggested the switch and i finally complied.  I'd be happy contribute to
the development of `LSPPP v1.76x', my arguments are more than ready!  :)

                                       Salutations,

                                       Michel Samson
-->                                    www3.sympatico.ca/bicephale/epppd
                                       a/s Bicephale

... DOS+TCP/IP+TelNet+ZMoDem/Kermit+.QWK technologies for XTs or better!