What was the cost of this thing?? anyway.  i think i missed it.

>Well, I read about it, and it does seem interesting.

 an 8086 (hehe, dual 5.25
>floppy, CGA, 88 key keyboard)

got one here too.  Sometimes i think it would be faster to work on that
than on my pc.

>or Pentium III based systems for less than around $400, probably less
>if you just got the case/motherboard/CPU/RAM, and used an existing
>monitor and keyboard.

yes indeedy.

I have seen systems here for about $600 CAN which would be about the same
as that price.   I have seen ones less than than on my 'sale on cpus and
parts' newsletter.

Paul.