Hi,

Thanks to Bob George, Jude DaShiell and Garry for the help.  I receive the Digest
version, and also I did not get to read any SurvPC replies until this morning.
Anyway, I *did* want to acknowledge the feedback.  Thanks!

Bob George wrote:
> the HP200s and Atari Portfolio were DOS-based handhelds.

I bid on a Portfolio last year on ebay, but I didn't win (it went for over $100 US).
I also saw used palmtops (?) I think, sold with recharger, case etc for $159 but I
can't locate the URL.  I suppose I could try to get my brother's Tandy 102: those are
cool because they're fairly rugged and take standard AA batteries you can find
anywhere...

Well, thanks again   -- Pete