Sorry folks, internic struc (again) This time it was the name servers that
got deleted.  I fought with them for nearly 2 weeks to get them fixed.  I
even paid them $29.95 to make the change, (which they happily took) then
informed me that they could not make the changes because they were not the
primary registrar on my account (of course they kep the $29.95) The
payment was supposed to expidite things and get softcon back online in a
day or two at most.  Well, here it is a couple weeks later, and we're just
now back online.  I took several emails, and 2 phone calls, but if's
finally done.  Nothing happened to the server  (interestingly enough, it's
now plugged into an UPs that could power it for 3 days if power was out)
but sincd there was not any dns entries for the domain, it could not be
resolved <sigh>
I plan to report this to internic since I'm extremely unhappy with the way
things were handled.  Not tht it'll hjjelp any, but at least it's worth a
try.
Anyhow, we're back to business as usual.
Enjoy.