Hi all,

  Due to company email policy, and my own interests having shifted toward legacy
Macintosh computers, I am unsubscribing from SurvPC.  I want to thank people like
Marc, Bob, Eko, Or, L.D. and others who have helped me in the past.  This is *still*
my favorite list, BTW... thanks again for the ride!

All the Best,  -Pete

o  Tandy 300HD with amber mono monitor (DOS 5.0, now has a "flaky" 5.25 FD)
o  Telex 1260 with IBM color monitor (microchannel: *don't* format the HD!)
o  Zenith Data Systems '286 (unfortunately, parted out/scrapped: corrosion)
o  Compaq Presario model ?? - older '486 (blown power supply, BIOS problem)
o  ...and my (2) Atari ST's, still in use for making music w/MIDI!