Hello All -

I downloaded and installed the new version  of
LAME v3.92  April 14 2002.

Very audible difference when listening to the MP3s!

Normally updates don't amount to much where the
rubber meets the road.  This update really does
qualify as an update!  So much so I am considering
re-doing all of my existing MP3 files with this.

Best way I can describe the difference is that the
music sounds `smoother'.  Try it for yourself,
you won't be disappointed.

Charles.Angelich

DOS the Ghost in the Machine!

Family And Friends wepages - Multimedia
orginal stories with animation and sound,
poetry, music, and photography:
http://www.undercoverdesign.com/dosghost/faf
Tech pages for DOS and W31 at:
http://www.undercoverdesign.com/dosghost