Alejandro,

> echo ATZ
> echo ATDT06102221515 > Com1

(Both lines would need "> COM1")

Assumes that COM1 is already set to the right
baud rate.

Assumes that DTR and RTS are both set ON.  The
modem wants DTR ON and the computer wants RTS.

If either is not true, it won't work.

Somewhere, I have a little program called AT.COM
and it's companion program, DTR.COM, that you use
(if memory serves) like this:

C:\> DTR COM1: ON
C:\> AT COM1: Z
C:\> AT COM1: DT06102221515

Where the "COM1:" can be COM1: thru COM4: and
everthing after that is what to send there.  They
are tiny programs, but this takes care of the DTR
pin state as well as sending the command.

The RTS pin state is provided by the modem.

Is this of any value to you?

Regards,

Garry Hamilton
* [EMAIL PROTECTED]