> Message: 1
>    Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 02:48:46 CST
>    From: Glenn Gilbreath Jr.
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: +[] Re: Win3X Antivirus

<snip>

> and also includes full documentation,
> albeit in PDF format (yuck, phooey...I converted
> them to plain TXT format, hehe).

imp question : HOW ? pdf 2 txt ?

..pk

> Peter Norton sold out (name included) many years
> (decades?) ago and probably hasn't touched a PC
since
> that time.
> Charles Angelich

uh oh !

to symantec ?

..pk

> So, what are the groups wishes?  Would anyone
else want to have
> one of the best antivirus software packages
available?  Just
> let me know, and I'll upload both versions to
the public ftp
> site, ftp.tmonroe.com, then to download you
login as username
> public with the password public.
>
> C U L8R!Wizard57M
> Glenn Gilbreath Jr.

dunno abt the groups collective intention .. i for
one am
firmly a Peter Norton user WITHOUT a single
problem
from his products ..

its a YES YES & Yes .. to both the versions ..
ftp.tmonroe.com
it is .. user: public .. p/w : public

its a good public service Glenn .. god bless you

..pk (50 yrs old and still learning ..
        .. the power of dos to surf, see jpg's,
play .vcd/.mp3, cut
          video clips, do powerpoint presentation,
and paint..in DOS !)