lol!
  oooooo Garry, thumbing your nose at those poor virus makers who have no
lives <grin!>
The nice thing about pine, if installed properly of course,  and with Spam
Assisan, is that you can even look at the mail with no trouble, assuming it
gets in your inbox.
Its a scream.  When Kel was going around, it got so frustrated that it was
trying to send itself to me with the outgoing address of...and this is no
joke...
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
i laughed myself silly.  Now do send those copies to the ftc as John
suggested.
Karen the wormless