Hi,

Thanks for the report.

On Sat, Jul 01, 2006 at 05:55:31PM +0200, Dennis Campbell wrote:
> Hi,
> I just installed SuSE 10.1 on my Asus M6700N laptop.
> I tried suspend to ram but failed because my laptop is not on the whitelist.
>  # s2ram -n
> Machine is unknown.
> This machine can be identified by:
>     sys_vendor   = "ASUSTeK Computer Inc.        "
>     sys_product  = "M6N       "
>     sys_version  = "1.0       "
>     bios_version = "0214"
> I then set the SUSPEND2RAM_FORCE variable in /etc/sysconfig to yes and
> suspend works out of the box!
> PLease put my computer in the whitelist.

Could you please check the little documentation on
http://en.opensuse.org/S2ram and try it also from text mode (if you did not
do that already :-). The (similar?) M6Ne at least needs "s2ram -f -a2" to
resume in text mode, so i guess something like that could also be needed
on the M6N.
--
Stefan Seyfried                     | "Please, just tell people
QA / R&D Team Mobile Devices        |               to use KDE."