On Tuesday 04 July 2006 13:42, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
> On Monday 03 July 2006 23:40, Pavel Machek wrote:
]-- snip --[
> > Does _anyone_ use advanced encryption in 0.2?
>
> I do. ;-)
>
> > I guess you may need to dig into the code...
>
> I'm going to take care of this issue as soon as I have some time.

OK

I've installed suspend-0.2 from scratch, installed a new key file in /etc, and
it works for me.

Here's the config:

snapshot device = /dev/snapshot
resume device = /dev/hdc3
image size = 600000000
suspend loglevel = 4
compute checksum = y
compress = y
encrypt = y
RSA key file = /etc/suspend.key

Attached is my key file with the passphrase 'test'.  Perhaps you can try to
use it.

Greetings,
Rafael