On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 12:16:54PM +0200, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
> On Wednesday 19 July 2006 12:06, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
> > On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 12:00:48PM +0200, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
> ]--snip--[
> > >
> > > I'd remove the (void) here.
> >
> > I think i did this due to a compiler warning (do_set_mode is int).
>
> That would be a strange warning.  Supposedly you can always discard a return
> value in C. ;-)

It might be a compiler warning from RPM_OPT_FLAGS in our build system, i'm
not sure, but i can always add a local patch for that to the suse package :-)

I'll remove the cast and commit this one - it should do no harm.
I will have to update the documentation on http://en.opensuse.org/S2ram
though.

Hehe, "mostly harmless" comes to my mind again... I will have to reread the
Hitchhikers Guide again... :-)
--
Stefan Seyfried                     | "Please, just tell people
QA / R&D Team Mobile Devices        |               to use KDE."