Hello,

Thanks for the reqply.

> CMOS clock can supposedly do that. Also try cat
> /proc/acpi/wakeup.
So what can we do to preven CMOS clock if it does
that?

cat /proc/acpi/wakeup gives me following output. If
formatting of following table is gone, I write it in
words that only c136 device (I don't know what it is)
is enable to wake the computer up from sleep state 3.
Device  Sleep state     Status
C058       5            disabled
C1AD       3            disabled
C1A3       3            disabled