On Thu, Aug 31, 2006 at 09:30:26AM +0200, Tim Niemeyer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> s2ram works for me on
> This machine can be identified by:
>     sys_vendor   = "Dell Inc."
>     sys_product  = "Latitude D820                   "
>     sys_version  = ""
>     bios_version = "A01"
> See http://en.opensuse.org/S2ram for details.

Ok, can we have some more details, please? :-)

Does it work...
...from text console? (which? framebuffer (which?) or vgacon)
...from X?
...which kernel version?
...any additional tricks needed?
...any s2ram workarounds activated?
...an special (binary only?) X driver for the (which?) video card?

Lots of questions, you see :-)

Thanks for the report, i copied the suspend-devel list to get more
coverage.
--
Stefan Seyfried                  \ "I didn't want to write for pay. I
QA / R&D Team Mobile Devices      \ wanted to be paid for what I write."