On Sat, Oct 07, 2006 at 08:31:43PM +0200, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Saturday, 7 October 2006 17:00, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > this is fallout from my "freeze userspace before s2ram" research.
> > While investigating the segfaults, i tried the console code from suspend.c
> > to rule out my old vt.[ch] code. It did not help,
>
> BTW, does s2both work on your box?
>
> > but it might be saner
> > to use the same console code in both s2disk and s2ram, so here it is.
>
> Sure, I've had it on my todolist for quite some time now. :-)
>
> > vt.c and vt.h go away after that, console.c and console.h are mainly stuff
> > taken out from suspend.c.
>
> OK
>
> Looks good.

good. I'll wait for some mor ACKs before committing, so whoever knows
something about consoles or had something to do with splash code, please
take a look at that patch. Thanks.
--
Stefan Seyfried                  \ "I didn't want to write for pay. I
QA / R&D Team Mobile Devices      \ wanted to be paid for what I write."