On Tue, Nov 14, 2006 at 12:25:00PM +1100, Jim wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 06, 2006 at 12:05:06PM +0100, Stefan Seyfried wrote:

> > Yes. Just one question: does it also work from the console or only
> > from X?
>
> Works from both.
>
> Hiccup on the console.  When it resumes, the console is double spaced,
> i.e. one blank line after each line of text.  I am unable to see the
> cursor as it is "below" the bottom of the screen.  Switching to X and
> back fixes this.

Ok, i regard this a "minor issue" for now and have added your machine
to the whitelist.

Maybe playing around with the "-a X" parameters or with "-m" could improve
this, i would try -a2 or -m if this fails. But be careful, especially -a2
could also lead to a hang, so test this without opened documents :-)

> I am using vga=1 as the kernel parameter on boot.

Ok. From my experience with Toshibas, i'd guess that this machine also will
work well with framebuffer, so i did not add the "NOFB" flag to the whitelist
entry. I can still do this once i get a bug report for it :-)

> > > # s2ram -i
> > > This machine can be identified by:
> > >     sys_vendor   = "TOSHIBA"
> > >     sys_product  = "SatellitePro4600"
> > >     sys_version  = "PS460A-0216M"
> > >     bios_version = "Version 1.80"

Thanks for testing!
--
Stefan Seyfried
QA / R&D Team Mobile Devices        |              "Any ideas, John?"