On Tue, Nov 28, 2006 at 08:06:03PM +0100, Emilio Scalise wrote:

> In suspend2 (now I will get flamed...) there is a nice feature that
> warns that you are trying to resume with a wrong kernel, that lets you
> reboot the machine without losing anything....

I won't flame you. It just does not help if you boot a kernel that
does not know anything about suspend because it is compiled without
support for it :-)

Best regards,

     Stefan
--
"You sure you software suspend guys haven't been hanging out with the
 IDE maintainers?"                                     -- Rob Landley