I use pached kernels (no, beyond, emission).
1. I get suspend working on libata - on old ata drivers I get a hang on
writing kernel data
2. If I get hibernate I have problems with usb. Or it is just clear or
it has some problems with interruptings. It is not even connected with
code but is hibernate works or not.

What can I do?

Best regards
--
I've probably left my head... somewhere. Please wait untill I find it.
Homepage (pl_PL): http://uzytkownik.jogger.pl/