Once the concept is defined then we can then look at methods of delivering it.
If you still feel that this is wishful thinking, thinkagain of the people you
consider to be leadership role models. No part of this site may be reproduced
in any form without the priorwritten permission of Extensor Limited. The six
styles defined and explored are: Authoritative Coaching Democratic Affiliative
Coerciveand Pace-setting The pros and cons of each one are discussed, with
real-life case studiesas examples. That truth can add huge value when converted
into actionplans, and then into swift and decisive action.
That is when we do not have a clear idea of our goal. This process begins at
the vision stage by expressing the vision in a way thatappeals to common values
and makes achievement of the new direction importantto those being led.
At the very least, this represents a possibility. Second, a lot ofpeople are
frightened of having spaces in their diary in case others in theorganisation
think they are slacking. A lot of organisations adopt this strategy, even
though they wouldrarely admit it: 'You cannot change your genes - so it is a
waste of timeto try.
'  Click here if you would like to purchase a copy of this book. Complacency
canresult. Thisin turn tends to increase staff loyalty as people see the
organisation as beingan attractive place to work. Beforethis, broadcasting and
viewing were discrete events - broadcasters broadcastand viewers viewed.
At the same time as the shape of organisationalhierarchies are changing, so too
are their requirements.
We analyse some more. So weemploy a strict diet.
Creating a Leadership Culture Increasingchange in the organisation's
environment implies a need for creating a leadershipculture.