On Wed, Jan 17, 2007 at 07:54:23AM +0100, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:
> On Tuesday 16 January 2007 19:44, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
>
> > please try "s2ram -f -p -m", this could behave better in this case.
>
> s2ram -f -p -m - suspends/resumes from both, console and X. There is a little
> difference in vt handling, with -p -m vt is ,,more'' broken after resume
> (saving vt state should solve that I gues) than when using just -p. Well,
> both -p -m and -p are find with me so choose the one which is better in
> theory 8)

Ok, one last question to determine that :-)
Did you test with framebuffer or with vga console? If you already tested with
framebuffer, then "-p" is really "good enough", otherwise i'll take "-p -m"
because this should greatly improve the chances that it will also work
correctly on the framebuffer :-)
--
Stefan Seyfried
QA / R&D Team Mobile Devices        |              "Any ideas, John?"