On Mon, Feb 05, 2007 at 03:52:29AM +0100, Aleksandar Markovic wrote:
> s2ram -i
>
> This machine can be identified by:
>     sys_vendor   = "FUJITSU SIEMENS"
>     sys_product  = "AMILO PRO V2030"
>     sys_version  = "20"
>     bios_version = "1.0I-2309-8A20"
>
> Test results, after booting with “init=/bin/bash” and “mount /proc”
> and “mount /sys”:
>
> Legend:
> O = option used with “s2ram” (example s2ram -i)
> K = keyboard
> V = video
> L = power led diod (while computer is in standby this led blinks, when
> computer operates normaly the led in constantly on)
> y = yes works
> n = no do not work
>
> O             K       V       L       Comment
> -f            y       n       y
> -f -p -m      y       y       y       some artifacts on screen but very
> readable

The artifacts are expected and should go away if you do a VT switch.
(ctrl-alt-left followed by ctrl-alt-right does it for me, even with
init=/bin/bash).

So i'll add your machine to the whitelist with this option.
Thanks for testing

    Stefan

--
Stefan Seyfried
QA / R&D Team Mobile Devices        |              "Any ideas, John?"