Hi,

Supen To RAM has never worked on my laptop (I use openSUSE since 9.x), I've
been waiting for the fix but never came so this is my first email to the
list telling trying to tell my laptop problem.

This is my system:

# s2ram
Machine is unknown.
This machine can be identified by:
    sys_vendor   = "TOSHIBA"
    sys_product  = "Satellite A70"
    sys_version  = "PSA70U-00L00N"
    bios_version = "V1.30"

Toshiba Satellite A70-SP249
Intel Pentium 4 HT 3.06 Ghz
ATI Chipset
ATI RADEON 9100 IGP

I've tried all the combination of options with s2ram, but the problem is
always the same, the computer get freez.

With the options '-f -p -s -a 3' it brings the display but the keyboard
don't work, the power button do nothing, all the system gets frozen.

I also have tried with noapic, vga=0 at the kernel boot parms.

I think the problem is not "bring back the display", is that all the system
do not get back.

I don't know if the problem is the disk.

Thank you, I will be waiting for your answer, I have waiting a couple of
suse releases for this problem get fix.

mail2web ? Compruebe el correo electr?nico desde la web en
http://mail2web.com/ .