On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 12:44:35AM +0100, Nicolae Mihalache wrote:
> Stefan Seyfried wrote:
> > Ok. Please try "s2ram -f -p -m". The intel X server has become more
> > sensitive
> > to what we are doing during resume, although it usually does not really
> > crash
> > after "-s", but just show "damaged" windows etc.
> >

> s2ram -f -p -m also works ok, I don't see any difference with regard to
> s2ram -f -p (i.e. without -m).

If you are using plain VGA console there is no difference. If you are using
a framebuffer console, -m restores the original video mode.
Since -m does not harm your machine and generally is considered a "better"
workaround for machines than -s, and that machine was listed with "-p -s"
before, i'll change it to "-p -m" in the whitelist.

Thanks for testing,

    Stefan

--
Stefan Seyfried