Stefan Seyfried wrote:
> Does it also work from the text console, or do you rather need "s2ram -f
> -a3" there?

I tried from the vesafb text console, and it did suspend with "s2ram -f",
but the screen was blank after resume, and to restore it I had to switch to
the console running an X session. After that I could switch back to a text
console and the screen was fine.

With "s2ram -f -a3" from a text console it restored the screen correctly
after resume.

Do you want me to try a VGA console as well?

Marcus