Hi, I'd like to help contribute to the whitelist.  I'm a first-time
conributer though, so if I missed something please feel free to ask.

On my machine:
    sys_vendor   = "LENOVO"
    sys_product  = "94553KU"
    sys_version  = "Thinkpad R60"
    bios_version = "7CETC1WW (2.11 )"

s2ram works with the -m flag (--vbe_mode).

It also "works" without the flag, but, I found, only when my GUI (gdm) is
running; when I booted into single user mode to test this, s2ram without
-m suspended fine, but after resume the display consisted of green blocks
(thankfully it was just the display messed up, and I could reboot via the
commandline I was at).

I'm running Debian Etch with its 2.6.18 kernel.  I *am* booting with
acpi_sleep=s3_bios, and didn't test how s2ram worked without it since it's
mentioned as one of the background workarounds on the homepage.

Hope to help.

--
Chris Henning - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WPI, CS, Class of 2008