This machine can be identified by:
   sys_vendor   = "Hewlett-Packard"
   sys_product  = "Presario V5000 (ET826UA#ABA)      "
   sys_version  = "F.33"
   bios_version = "F.33"

This combination works, with one exception.  This is running the latest
kubuntu (feisty) and when it comes back up after suspend, often the wireless
network (native kubuntu support, not ndiswrapper) doesn't work.  If I've
changed ESSID networks (for example, going from home to work) wireless
almost invariably won't work, and requires a reboot of the machine to be
working again.  When the ESSID stays the same, generally I just need to
reconnect.

Other than that, s2ram -f works fine for me.

Thanks!

--
Michael Kimsal
http://webdevradio.com