El Mar 08 May 2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] escribió:
> Hi!
>
> > I still can't suspend/resume to ram.
> >
> > The machine enter in suspend mode (leds blinking orange) but when I push
>
> the
>
> > power button to resume the leds gets blue (some sounds from CD) but the
> > system gets hanged, I have to force a shutdown.
> >
> > How can I debug the problem?
>
> Beeping patch?

I have applied this patch, but my laptop tries to resume with the same result.

When I press power button to resume up, the system gets hanged (leds turns
blue) but I don't hear any sound (if is this what I should expect).

I have tried several boot kernel parameters but always get hanged at resume
(noapic, nolapic, maxcpus=1, acpi_skip_timer_override, ...)

Whay to do now?

Thank you.

--
Xavier Callejas
International Bonded Couriers

+503 2250-5900
http://www.ibcinc.com

¡Toda una Organización Mundial a Su Servicio!