On Sun, 20 May 2007 21:02:23 +0200
"Rafael J. Wysocki" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sunday, 20 May 2007 20:31, Tim Dijkstra wrote:
> > On Sun, 20 May 2007 15:27:18 +0200
> > Stefan Richter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > It is already clearly documented in the HOWTO.
>
> But HOWTO is for the suspend to disk.  It has "suspend to disk" in the title,
> so I wouldn't expect s2ram-only users to read it.  If something special is
> needed for s2ram, it should be documented in README.

But why should the README be for s2ram? It is all in the same
tarball... Maybe we should change the title of the HOWTO.

> > > Yes please, or add some "uname -m | grep x86_64" automatism.
> > > (Maybe I get bored next week and send something.  Unlikely though.)
> >
> > We agreed to not have libx86 in our cvs anymore. We do not maintain it
> > nor develop it. With did a small poll back then; most distros had it
> > packaged already.
>
> Not available in OpenSUSE 10.2 (or I don't know which package it's in), not
> available in Gentoo, apparently.  Fedora, anyone?

IIRC, stefan said it was in SUSE (but maybe that is not opensuse?).

> > So maybe you can package it for gentoo so other people can benefit from it.
>
> Please be nice to our guests. ;-)

Sorry, I apologize:) But packaging would be a good thing to do. I do
not know how gentoo works though, never touched it.

grts Tim