On Fri, Jul 06, 2007 at 06:57:23PM +0000, Joe Nahmias wrote:
> retitle 432018 Please add ThinkPad T61 to whitelist with -a1
> thanks
>
> Sorry, I made a mistake in the title -- the body of the report is
> correct.  The s3_bios acpi_sleep parameter [-a1] is all that is
> necessary for the backlight to work.

But "-a3" works, too? Then i'd take that one, since most thinkpads
work well with "-a 3" and i'd like to avoid too many special cases.

Thanks for reporting.
--
Stefan Seyfried
QA / R&D Team Mobile Devices        |              "Any ideas, John?"

This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers:
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)