(i re-added suspend-devel to cc: to keep the conversation on-list)

On Thu, Jul 05, 2007 at 07:22:16PM +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I haven't tried the text console alone. However, I'm starting s2ram via
> hiberate script and acpid now, and on resume both text console (radeon
> framebuffer) and X.org (r300, Synaptics touchpad,...) are working fine. If I
> should try to use s2ram from text console alone tell me.

Yes, this would be good. If it does not work from the console, please try
the procedure explained in http://en.opensuse.org/S2ram to find the best
options.

Thanks for testing.
--
Stefan Seyfried
QA / R&D Team Mobile Devices        |              "Any ideas, John?"

This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers:
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)