I mapped the sleep key to s2ram with xbindkeys.
It suspends, then the power button flashes, then it comes out of sleep, clicks the hdisk and sometimes blinks the last picture on the screen, and then "goes back to sleep" it does this until it eventually freezes during a resume.

s2ram by itself works great. I have tried nohup s2ram as the command and it still loops.

Anyone ever seen this? Is it a problem with xbindkeys or suspend?

I tired to get output from s2ram with stderr and stdout redirection but nothing.

Warren.
begin:vcard
fn:Warren Crossing
n:Crossing;Warren
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:IMS Consultant
tel;cell:+32496391480
note;quoted-printable:sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
	jabber:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
	msn:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.mofokom.biz