Hey Folks,

I'm trying to get s2ram to work on a Samsung X60 running Ubuntu Gutsy, and
I think I'll need some help...

firstly:
sudo s2ram -i
[sudo] password for atreju:
This machine can be identified by:
     sys_vendor   = "SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO., LTD."
     sys_product  = "SX60S"
     sys_version  = "07XA"
     bios_version = "08XA"
See http://en.opensuse.org/S2ram for details.

If you report a problem, please include the complete output above.

Now what I was trying to do: I booted into an empty shell giving
init=/bin/bash as parameter to the kernel. There I mounted /proc and /sys
as described on the suse-page and then tried several options with s2ram:

-f, -f -a 1/2/3:
Computer suspends but on coming back the screen stays black. Furthermore
caps lock and num lock are blinking. The computer does not react to any
input whatsoever, not even pushing the power button for >3s turns the
computer off. The only way to reboot is to take out the battery and pull
the power chord... :-(

-f -p -m, -f -p -s, -f -p
Computer comes back to console (and gives some message about the mouse
being found). However the problem with the blinking lights persists. Still
the only way to turn it off is pulling the power... :-(

any other option so that is:
-f -m, -f -s,  -f -a 1 -m, -f -a 2 -s
Basically the same as the last. Only difference: While before the
resolution was interpolated to fill the screen, now it is not... :-(

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Atreju