From: "Steve Spence" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@egroups.com>
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2000 6:29 AM
Subject: Re: Taxes wasRe: [biofuel] new to list

: there are no road taxes on recharging your electric car, and there are no
: road taxes on vegetable oil. propane is not a homegrown fuel, so I see a
: difference there.
:
: --
: Steve Spence
: Subscribe to the Renewable Energy Newsletter:
: http://www.webconx.com/subscribe.htm

Get free updates on your stocks from any phone with Tellme!
Call 1-800-555-TELL.
http://click.egroups.com/1/9535/5/_/837408/_/970547973/