Thanx for the info. I just run into a friend of mine who played with
making high oupput engins. HE drew me a pic. very simalar, But he use
3/4 or 1"  tubing taped into the throtle body, or intake he said it
makes a big differance. He use the system so he could run these engins
on pump gas on the street instead of airplane fule. The only
differance was he added a check valve so if the engine backfired it
wouldnt cause a fire in the holding tank. If any one else has any
sugettions id like to hear them

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/5/_/837408/_/972618987/