--- In biofuel@egroups.com, "stephen lakios" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I just bought the plans for the 803 still !!!!!  As I mentioned,I
am ignorant of  making alcohol fuel. And thought I was doing
something right.Now I find the still is defective and the claims are
not true.Well, I got taken. Are there plans for a good still? Where
can I find them. Something which you would recommend. stephen

 from my experience which at best is limited, i found the still at
http://stillmaker.dreamhost.com to be a very nice, and easy to
operate piece of equipment. the assembly instructions are far easier
to follow than the 803 and the cost to build is at least half. good
luck.

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/2/_/837408/_/974844522/