maybe you should also think about the cost of becoming a manufacturer, using local scrap and labour.

LLOYD MWEENE wrote:

Dear sir,
I am a student at the University of Zambia udertaking
a final year project whose aim is to investigate the
feasibility of setting up an ethanol fuel processing
plant here in Zambia.

I would like therefore to be assisted with th
following information.

-Names and addresses for companies which manufacture
Ethanol processing plants,which should provide me with
the details below,

1-Ethanol production capacities.
2-Purchase prices plus estimated cost of shipment to
Zambia.
3-Shipping volumes of such plants.
4-Economic life over which the plant may be
depreciated.
5-Nature and estimated operating costs of the plant.
6-Raw materials (subtrates)which the plant is designed
  to take.
7-Pre-treatment,if any ,to which the subtrates should
be subjected to beforebeing fed into the plant.
8-Purity of the ethanol produced from the plant.
9-Known uses of the ethanol produced from the
plant(note that the ethanol is to be used in
automobiles).
10-Process flow charts for the plant.
11-Any other important information relevant to setting
   up and operating the plant.

The Energy Department of the government of the
Republic of Zambia is equally interested in this
project due to volatile prices of petroleum based
fuels.Further, the recommendations of the my study
will be made available to all interested in pursuing
commercial exploitation of the project,subject to the
findings.

I am looking forward to receiving your favourable
response.

Regards,
Lloyd Mweene.([EMAIL PROTECTED])

eGroups Sponsor