si.
as bill nye the science guy showed, yes i like that show, making electricity for cars is better than using gas for environmental reasons, it's easier to clean smokestack exhaust if it's only in one place, than all over in small batches.

"Pedro M." wrote:

But you need motor conversion, instead of fuel conversion. So, biodiesel it´s the intermediate solution nowadays ( in the futura, we will buy more ecological cars - electrical ). ----
Elabore caseramente biodiesel para su actual motor de gasoil petrolífero
La solución a sus problemas energéticos. http://lapagina.de/energiaEric Ellison wrote:
Why is everyone talking about putting a diesel engine
on a bike?  I said I was planning on altering a
motorcycle engine to run on pure alcohol.  ALCOHOL.
Ethanol specifically, but it doesn't have to be pure.
All it should take is a few minor alterations, like
re-jetting the carb to run richer.  I will probably
also alter or replace the pistons to up the
compression.

Diesel?  Bah, too much work for a bike, especially
when ethanol conversion is a snap.

Related: :Handmade:C-\WINDOWS\TEMP\nsmailS8.gif:0005465E:0440E594:00000000:00000000